- Papers must be based on unpublished original work and must be submitted to ICACCT-2019 only. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper.
- Deadlines for draft paper submission, notification of acceptance, camera-ready paper submission and early registration may be found in the Important Dates section.
- You may contact on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org if facing any problems in submission. All papers will be peer reviewed by at least three independent referees from the panel of international reviewers and will undergo plagiarism check.
- Authors of accepted papers will need to sign a copyright form and must present paper at the conference. The organizers are using standard plagiarism checking tools to scan the papers and papers will be rejected at any stage if found plagiarized.
- The manuscripts of minimum 5 pages (there is no maximum page limit) , written in English and formatted according to the Springer LNCS templates (link given below), should be submitted electronically via Easy Chair through the link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icacct2019.